The mission of the Manos Tech Venture Summit is to bring together over 200 Latino/a led early-stage startups, investors, and mentors in a collaborative forum to share their experiences promoting innovation in the high tech ecosystem. Our ultimate goal is to learn, network, and share wisdom on how to be a successful entrepreneur.
The first annual Summit will be a platform-forming community that will return each fall to reconnect with one another.
The two-day Summit will feature a panel of emerging and experienced entrepreneurs and investors from the global tech community who will share success stories. On the second day, there will be a showcase of the 15 best startups presenting to investors. After the Summit, there will be an after-party which will allow entrepreneurs to network.
THE SUMMIT WILL HELP ANSWER FUNDAMENTAL QUESTIONS THAT ALL STARTUPS NEED TO KNOW
- What do investors look for in a startup founder and the team?
- What are the top approaches needed to ramp up initial traction for your startup?
- How should you attract and leverage mentors and advisors?
- Does your startups pre-money valuation really matter when raising an Angel Round?
- Learn how to identify and pull the top strategic levers unique to your business.
- Learn how to create a go-to-market plan that actually gives you a chance to succeed.
This conference is about inspiring and educating early stage startups on the best business practices from Silicon Valley.